My mission is to partner with my clients to deliver a timely and effective combination of Project Management and I.T. Consulting services that are tailored to their immediate needs.
My goal is to provide my clients a competitive advantage through skilled project planning and control techniques — when they need it.
EXPERIENCE – THE KEY TO SUCCESS
No one has earned or realized something big without a lot of training and a lot of hard work. Having worked in the technology-based services industry for over 40 years at various levels of management, I have obtained a broad range of disciplined management skills and extensive Project Management experience.
During this time I have successfully managed hundreds of projects, including responsibility for:
- Management of a variety of projects from small projects to large, multi-year projects for large corporations
- Hands-on management of the entire project life-cycle (scoping, costing, scheduling, staffing, delivery, status)
- Development of Statements of Work (SOW) & Service Level Agreements (SLA) with clients and vendors
- Development of services delivery model to meet client requirements (staffing, resource coordination, processes)
- Successful implementation and delivery of services within SOW, budget and meeting all contracted SLA’s
I have accrued over 15 years experience in the healthcare industry implementing and managing a variety of technical, financial, and clinical-based products and service solutions for major healthcare systems and independent physician practices.
For the last 7 years I have been the EHR Manager for a large, multi-specialty physician-owned medical group with over 150 physicians and 45 locations. My responsibilities included building and managing staff focused on providing:
- Held Desk support (PM/EHR software, network)
- EHR rollout & implementation
- EHR specialty training
- PM/EHR administration
- PM/EHR upgrades
- Meaningful Use compliance & reporting
- HIPAA compliance.
Other managerial responsibilities included:
- Function as a member of the CEO’s Senior Manager staff
- Facilitator of the I.T. Governance Committee
- Development & management of departmental budgets (capital and salary expenses)
- I.T. updates to the Medical Affairs Committee, Finance Committee, and Board
- Manage and monitor I.T. vendor services, performance, and contract
- Work with CMIO to ensure compliance with medical regulatory requirements
- Liaison with Physician owners
- Represent I.T. Department in company and external meetings
- Manage, coordinate, and prioritize I.T. schedules, projects and activities
- Employee recruitment and retention.
This past year my role was expanded to include coordination and management of all I.T. functions, staff and I.T. related projects. During this past year successfully managed the following key projects:
- Implementation of a new I.T. support model to meet the growing needs of the organization
- Completion of project to virtualize all servers
- Procurement and installation all new Data Center
- Implementation of new replication-based Disaster Recovery site
I offer you have the opportunity to take advantage of this experience and apply it to your specific project needs – only when you need it!